Isle of Man Private Companies Now Able To Dispense With AGMs
The Manx Parliament Tynwald, has approved regulations which give shareholders of Isle of Man private companies the power to make an election to dispense with the current requirement to hold annual general meetings. Members of private companies will from 1st November 2010, be able to approve an election to waive the requirement to hold AGMs through unanimous agreement of all shareholders in a written resolution.
An election to dispense with AGMs can be revoked should a shareholder give a private company written notice or alternatively give notice for the suspension to apply for a certain year specified in the notice.
The election to dispense with AGMs does not cover Isle of Man charities.
26th October 2010
- Corporate Options to Move to New Offices from 1st March 2018
- Corporate Options Welcomes New Staff
- Proposed New Regulatory Regime for Equity and Loan Crowdfunding
- Corporate Options Moves to New Premises
- Corporate Options Approved to Provide Trustee Services
- Corporate Options Sponsors Million Step Challenge
- Introducing - Isle of Man Foundations
- Corporate Options Limited Granted New Class 4 Licence
- New Office for Corporate Options
- Isle of Man Private Companies Now Able To Dispense With AGMs
- Foot Report of the Independent Review of British Offshore Financial Centres
- Corporate Options Launch Event
- Relocation Services Announcement - Introducing Relocation Options
- UK Treasury Recognition of Progress by Isle of Man on Tax Information Exchange Agreements
- Corporate Options Features in Money Media