Corporate Options Sponsors Million Step Challenge
Corporate Options is pleased to sponsor Roger Davies in his challenge to complete one million steps in one year in aid of Manx Cancer Help.
The challenge involves Roger having to cover an average of 2,740 steps up and down every day for one year which is a challenge of epic proportions.
For more information about the challenge see http://millionsteps.co.uk/
Michelle Murphy of Corporate Options (on the right) with Roger Davies and Ally Martin of Manx Cancer Help.
- Corporate Options to Move to New Offices from 1st March 2018
- Corporate Options Welcomes New Staff
- Proposed New Regulatory Regime for Equity and Loan Crowdfunding
- Corporate Options Moves to New Premises
- Corporate Options Approved to Provide Trustee Services
- Corporate Options Sponsors Million Step Challenge
- Introducing - Isle of Man Foundations
- Corporate Options Limited Granted New Class 4 Licence
- New Office for Corporate Options
- Isle of Man Private Companies Now Able To Dispense With AGMs
- Foot Report of the Independent Review of British Offshore Financial Centres
- Corporate Options Launch Event
- Relocation Services Announcement - Introducing Relocation Options
- UK Treasury Recognition of Progress by Isle of Man on Tax Information Exchange Agreements
- Corporate Options Features in Money Media